This listing is for our prints taken from our original Mk3 Ford Escort RS1600i artwork.
Escort RS1600i was the first RS Escort since 1980. It was introduced in September 1981, and production ceased in July 1983. Ford planned to build only 5000 for homologation requirements, but it sold so well that 8659 cars were made (2600 sold in the uk).
- Unframed or framed options
- Multiple Sizes available (see further below for more info)
- Printed on quality 240gsm Fotospeed Matt Ultra paper
- FREE Worldwide shipping for unframed prints (processing times further below)
- Reduced Carbon Footprint due to partnerships with Global Printing facilities so your order is printed at the closest facility to you
- Check our 5 star reviews further below!
- A0 / 33.1 x 46.8 in
- A1 / 23.4 x 33.1 in
- A2 / 16.5 x 23.4 in
- A3 / 11.7 x 16.5 in
- A4 / 8.25 x 11.7. in
Frame options - Please specify colour on checkout
If you'd like something similar produced of your own car you can use our 'Pop My Car' service here.
Order processing and shipping estimates.
Contact us with any questions.