This listing is for prints of our original artwork of the iconic Lotus 79 Formula 1 car.
The Lotus 79 was driven by Mario Andretti alongside Ronnie Peterson and was the first F1 car to take full advantage of ground effects aerodynamics, pioneered in its immediate predecessor, the Lotus 78.
- Unframed or framed options
- Multiple Sizes available (see further below for more info)
- Printed on quality 240gsm Fotospeed Matt Ultra paper
- FREE Worldwide shipping for unframed prints (processing times further below)
- Reduced Carbon Footprint due to partnerships with Global Printing facilities so your order is printed at the closest facility to you
- Check our 5 star reviews further below!
- 12 x 12 in
- 20 x 20 in
- 28 x 28 in
Frame options - Please specify colour on checkout
You will find more F1 prints in our store here.
Order processing and shipping estimates.
Contact us with any questions.