This listing is for prints taken from our original Porsche 917 Le Mans artwork.
The 917 gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 and 1971. Powered by the Type 912 flat-12 engine of 4.5, 4.9, or 5 litres, the 917/30 Can-Am variant was capable of 0-62 mph (100 km/h) time of 2.3 seconds.
- Unframed or framed options
- Multiple Sizes available (see further below for more info)
- Printed on quality 240gsm Fotospeed Matt Ultra paper
- FREE Worldwide shipping for unframed prints (processing times further below)
- Reduced Carbon Footprint due to partnerships with Global Printing facilities so your order is printed at the closest facility to you
- Check our 5 star reviews further below!
- A0 / 33.1 x 46.8 in
- A1 / 23.4 x 33.1 in
- A2 / 16.5 x 23.4 in
- A3 / 11.7 x 16.5 in
- A4 / 8.25 x 11.7. in
Order processing and shipping estimates.
Contact us with any questions.