- Do you accept commissioned projects? - Of course, if there's something you had in mind which we don't currently offer then please get touch via our contact page here.
- Can I get my purchase quicker? - If you need something quicker than the estimated processing/shipping times then get in touch via email@example.com to see what's possible.
- What are your payment terms? - If you’re buying a print or clothing from our shop then we accept most widely recognised cards including Apple and Google pay. For the full list please see the footer section on each page of the website.
- Do you offer instalment payment plans? - On checkout you have the option to buy now and pay later via Klarna. Alternatively an option to split payments is via Paypal’s own ‘Paypal Credit’ system. This can give you the option of splitting payments interest free over 4 months. You would need to apply for this directly with Paypal.
- Do you have a return policy? - If whatever reason you’re not happy with your artwork or apparel we will endeavour to fix the issue or refund in full if no resolution can be found.
- What shipping options do you offer? - everything is sent out via an insured courier. If you’re in a rush for something (such as a special occasion) contact us and we'll do our absolute best to meet your requirements.
Shipping estimations are included here.
- Do you accept wholesale purchases from corporate consultants and interior designers? - Sure we're happy to discuss this. Reach out via the contact page here.
- Do you help customers with the selection of frames for your artwork? - Yes of course, if you’ve selected a frame with your print then we encourage you to choose the frame colour of your choice.